Tailor made motors
A system consisting of different components is only as good as the weakest point in a chain. Within a positioning system the used motor has a key role. For our mission – to deliver the best positioning systems on the market – we need especially performing motors. Off the shelf products have physical boundaries that we overcome by using the in-house developed and produced linear motors. Stepper motors are produced externally but modified for our purposes.
A linear motor should provide high force and maximum dynamics at constantly high efficiency. And all of that at most compact dimensions.
To meet those requirments we developed a linear motor with a completely new inductor coil. Coil form and position of conductors within the coil are new and come at provenly better physical and mechanical properties. The result: high temperature resistance that lead to high safety in operation of the application and low power ramp-up times. The application benefits by dynamic response. That we were able to patent this solution is part of our proud heritage.
Linear motors by ITK Dr. Kassen GmbH are more dynamic at higher force at same dimensions. With this the motor is no longer the limiting factor within the design of a new positioning system. We can now think in new dimensions, following our slogan – “new ways are achieved by going them”!
A stepper motor shall provide smooth positioning behavior (jerk-free), a high position resolution and high torque for acceleration and holding.
In joint cooperating with our supplier for stepper motors, the used motors within our portfolio provide a stronger magnetic field and therewith better dynamic properties at same rotor inertia. The smooth running behavior of the stepper motors can be further improved by using mechanical dampers. Unnecessary resonance frequencies are therewith eliminated.
The high position resolution of up to 600.000 counts per revolution is achieved through our own stepper motors controller.
- Significant higher force at reduced geometrical design against common ironless linear motors
- Patented, ironless linear motor with significantly higher efficiency against commonly used products
- Good dynamic behavior
- Temperature and analoge hall sensors optional
- Customized design on request
We can provide you with stepper motors within various power classes and torque. No matter for industrial usage or applications in clean room environment, also harsh environment is possible.
- Torque curves adaptable
- High torque
- Stronger magnetic field for increased dynamics at same rotor inertia
- Motor adapter on request
- Damper on second rotorshaft to improve running behavior
- Through stand alone controller technology and algorithms the resonance frequencies are minimized
- Cleanroom ready
Alpha Torque Positioning Motors with absolute measurement system
- High torque over the complete speed range
- Speed max. 10 U/s
- MR-measurement system with absolute position
- Multiturn functionality up to 16.000 revolutions
- Protection class IP65